Sometimes you just need some quick advice on a pressing issue.
Should you take that lump sum payment your old pension is offering?
Can you really afford that house?
What’s the best way to combine finances now that you’re married?
If you’re just looking for some one-time answers for a specific concern or topic, then our Quick Start Session is right for you.
- 1½-hour meeting with a Certified Financial Planner™ either over the phone or as a video call
- A follow-up email clearly detailing:
- What was discussed
- The different options available to you
- Our expert recommendations
- The next steps you need to take to accomplish your goals
Some examples of past Quick Start Sessions include:
A recent college graduate looking to start their professional life on the right financial foot
Newlyweds looking to combine finances
New parents wanting to know how to protect and prepare for a family
Homebuyers evaluating their options and available resources
Pastors looking to maximize their housing allowance
Heirs wanting to put their inheritance to good use
People wanting to prioritize debt and come up with a plan to pay it off
Retirees wanting to know the best accounts for their nest egg
Pastors who have opted out of Social Security wanting to know how to make up for it